General Discussion » New merch

• whichwayisup

whichwayisup

Wonder what the new merch might be for the tour, t-shirts, CDs, badges etc? Better make sure I don't forget my wallet. Cheers.

Wonder what the new merch might be for the tour, t-shirts, CDs, badges etc? Better make sure I don't forget my wallet. Cheers.

• Dominozric

Dominozric LONDon

Yayyyyyyyy ✨✨✨✨✨

Yayyyyyyyy ✨✨✨✨✨

• Kitty

Kitty

:D

biggrin

• Kitty

Kitty

Can't give that away just yet, but watch this space... As soon as we have it all you'll be sure to hear all about it :) :)

Can't give that away just yet, but watch this space... As soon as we have it all you'll be sure to hear all about it smile smile

• CC

CC

So good to see this (beautifully designed) website up for Nodens! And great to hear about upcoming gigs...even though I live an ocean away. Will there be live recordings available?

So good to see this (beautifully designed) website up for Nodens!
    And great to hear about upcoming gigs...even though I live an ocean away. Will there be live recordings available?

• club dog 1986

club dog 1986 wood green

wow, what a tiny little club in the early daze, you could lie about on the the floor like a smoked kipper, until there were tooo many doing that kind of thang, twas then a fire hazard, ahm, wow what bands, nodens ictus one of the best................

wow, what a tiny little club in the early daze, you could lie about on the the floor like a smoked kipper, until there were tooo many doing that kind of thang, twas then a fire hazard, ahm, wow what bands, nodens ictus one of the best................

• Coz

Coz Devon

Beautiful website, and so nice to be able to hear tracks from the new album which sound like sparkles on my ear drums ✨ Nice hear the grove of selves here as well, sounds much better than my old tape, happy daze🌈 See you in Totnes 🌈🦇✨ Best wishes Coz

Beautiful website, and so nice to be able to hear tracks from the new album which sound like sparkles on my ear drums ✨ Nice hear the grove of selves here as well, sounds much better than my old tape, happy daze🌈 See you in Totnes 🌈🦇✨ Best wishes Coz

• CC

CC

Just wondering if both new physical cds from Silas Neptune and Nodens will be available for sale here when released? Would love to buy from "the source" and additional merch too if available :-)

Just wondering if both new physical cds from Silas Neptune and Nodens will be available for sale here when released? Would love to buy from "the source" and additional merch too if available :-)

• DesRes

DesRes Ardrossan

Would love to be able to buy Nodens albums on cd

Would love to be able to buy Nodens albums on cd

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post