General Discussion » Totnes gig 2nd December

• Mike
    Mike North Huish
    I'm the guy putting on the night. Any queries, by all means contact me here or via my fb page, Mike Mihangelf ? For those coming to the gig, Totnes is a good place for a weekend; food, craft & clothing market every Fri & Sat + notable establishments here - Albert Inn in Bridgetown, just over the river - with on-site brewery Bay Horse Inn, top of town, after High Street - sells New Lion Brewery Ales Totnes People's Cafe - inside The Mansion, Fore Street Ben's Tapas, High Street - Spanish & Middle Eastern food, great wines The Barrel House, High Street - smaller gig venue Drift Records, top of town, after High Street - new vinyl & CD's, funky ! Wild Fig Deli & Cafe, Fore Street. Mike

I'm the guy putting on the night. Any queries, by all means contact me here or via my fb page, Mike Mihangelf ?

For those coming to the gig, Totnes is a good place for a weekend; food, craft & clothing market every Fri & Sat + notable establishments here -

Albert Inn in Bridgetown, just over the river - with on-site brewery
    Bay Horse Inn, top of town, after High Street - sells New Lion Brewery Ales
    Totnes People's Cafe - inside The Mansion, Fore Street
    Ben's Tapas, High Street - Spanish & Middle Eastern food, great wines
    The Barrel House, High Street - smaller gig venue
    Drift Records, top of town, after High Street - new vinyl & CD's, funky !
    Wild Fig Deli & Cafe, Fore Street.

Mike

• Addison
    Addison USA
    I am glad to read thfdse information you shared [url=http://www.collegein.com/]Hall of Fame[/url]

I am glad to read thfdse information you shared Hall of Fame

• Pinky
    Pinky Lahore
    There are additionally recordings accessible in the market which gives the offices to taking in the objective dialect. The recordings depend on the inquiry reply. In the [url=https://blog.booker.com/the-booker-blog/4-essential-tips-on-how-to-promote-your-salon-on-facebook]how to promote[/url] that you are some way or another great at talking you can learn dialect and can build the rodent of capability of the dialect.

There are additionally recordings accessible in the market which gives the offices to taking in the objective dialect. The recordings depend on the inquiry reply. In the how to promote that you are some way or another great at talking you can learn dialect and can build the rodent of capability of the dialect.

• David Willy
    David Willy New York
    Your knockout post has made my mind to visit Totnes at this weekend. I hope to find [url=http://cheekycherubspreschool.com/]cheekycherubspreschool[/url] some delicious foods, some wonderful pieces of crafts, and I would like to buy some clothes too in the cloth market.

Your knockout post has made my mind to visit Totnes at this weekend. I hope to find cheekycherubspreschool some delicious foods, some wonderful pieces of crafts, and I would like to buy some clothes too in the cloth market.

• alvina adolf
    alvina adolf
    Choose to connect with our my assignment UK services if you want to connect with the most experienced academic writers. From our platform, you will get excellent my assignments writer at an affordable range. We render wonderful assignment writing help services to lower the stress of academic writing and missing the due dates. Our writers work 24x7 to provide amazing writing services across the world. Whenever students feel less sufficient to complete their work or face timing issues, they can share their concerns with us. We love to hear from scholars about their issues and ready to provide the best solution so they can gain effective results. So, don’t let assignment writing suffer because of any reason; instead of it, place an order and connect with us as soon as possible.

Choose to connect with our my assignment UK services if you want to connect with the most experienced academic writers. From our platform, you will get excellent my assignments writer at an affordable range. We render wonderful assignment writing help services to lower the stress of academic writing and missing the due dates. Our writers work 24x7 to provide amazing writing services across the world. Whenever students feel less sufficient to complete their work or face timing issues, they can share their concerns with us. We love to hear from scholars about their issues and ready to provide the best solution so they can gain effective results. So, don’t let assignment writing suffer because of any reason; instead of it, place an order and connect with us as soon as possible.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post