General Discussion ยป no more heroes

• egotist
    egotist flippant
    hey, top 10, synth players, tim blake, joie, ed, silas, swordfish - astralasia, .....................flute player, ian anderson, raja ram, nik turner, john egan - ex ozric ...............best name of band, unkle freakys tibetan stinkos (1987), .................best dub, lee perry, jah shaka, alpha and omega, youth, simon posford, ott, ed, joie, too many to mention.....................best club - by era - club dog, return to the source, too many to mention....................generally too many to mention, trainspotting tribulation, .....................music, like art, even you like it or you don't

hey, top 10, synth players, tim blake, joie, ed, silas, swordfish - astralasia, .....................flute player, ian anderson, raja ram, nik turner, john egan - ex ozric ...............best name of band, unkle freakys tibetan stinkos (1987), .................best dub, lee perry, jah shaka, alpha and omega, youth, simon posford, ott, ed, joie, too many to mention.....................best club - by era - club dog, return to the source, too many to mention....................generally too many to mention, trainspotting tribulation, .....................music, like art, even you like it or you don't

• book worm
    book worm bookcase
    top 10 books.......... ok then, topics....................books on music genres, anthroplogy of music, anthroplogy, musical instrument history of the world, including pipes of pan of jajouka in morocco and its surviving links to ancient rites of elusius in ancient greece, yawn, bad spelling, .................gender studies, archaeology of the mind, archaeology, hunter-gatherers vs later neolithic monument movements of world wide era of monumentality of montrous conceptual tradegy of unconnectivity and or parallel perpetual posperity of pettyness,................... reasons for human aggression - resource managment,....................... know your feather friends of uk - bird call et al, cuckoo, twit-twoo, chirp, peep etc................. furry critters of the uk unite, weasels etc, cute n cuddly, can bite, ..................star-watch, heavons above, know your stars, we are all made of stardust, full circle - i.e. saturns return if one has lived long and prospered rather than live fast - die young principle, big bang and its expansion then collapse cycle, earth mysteries, unexplainable reasons of consciousness, you are a star, etc,....................tree studies, know your kindling, leaf recognition, woodpecker diaries......................as per.........butterfly books - bug knowledge books, like your lichens books, eat your greens, don't eat that, books on.............................classic 1960's books, e.g. youth and counterculture and its authoritarian opposition....................classic sub-culture books of 1970's, 80's, 90's,................1970's carpet making of the moutainous areas west of the eastern mediterraean coastline, wow.......................art books, conceptual art, post-modernism, post-industrial, post-apocalypse etc...........................list is endless, makes you feel sleepy, zzzzzzzzz........................a rocker once said live it don't read about it..................chalk n cheese comment.......................

top 10 books.......... ok then, topics....................books on music genres, anthroplogy of music, anthroplogy, musical instrument history of the world, including pipes of pan of jajouka in morocco and its surviving links to ancient rites of elusius in ancient greece, yawn, bad spelling, .................gender studies, archaeology of the mind, archaeology, hunter-gatherers vs later neolithic monument movements of world wide era of monumentality of montrous conceptual tradegy of unconnectivity and or parallel perpetual posperity of pettyness,................... reasons for human aggression - resource managment,....................... know your feather friends of uk - bird call et al, cuckoo, twit-twoo, chirp, peep etc................. furry critters of the uk unite, weasels etc, cute n cuddly, can bite, ..................star-watch, heavons above, know your stars, we are all made of stardust, full circle - i.e. saturns return if one has lived long and prospered rather than live fast - die young principle, big bang and its expansion then collapse cycle, earth mysteries, unexplainable reasons of consciousness, you are a star, etc,....................tree studies, know your kindling, leaf recognition, woodpecker diaries......................as per.........butterfly books - bug knowledge books, like your lichens books, eat your greens, don't eat that, books on.............................classic 1960's books, e.g. youth and counterculture and its authoritarian opposition....................classic sub-culture books of 1970's, 80's, 90's,................1970's carpet making of the moutainous areas west of the eastern mediterraean coastline, wow.......................art books, conceptual art, post-modernism, post-industrial, post-apocalypse etc...........................list is endless, makes you feel sleepy, zzzzzzzzz........................a rocker once said live it don't read about it..................chalk n cheese comment.......................

• escapegoat
    escapegoat rural/urban
    terrence mckenna..erm .....frank spencer (some mothers do have em) ..frank zappa (some mothers he had em)

terrence mckenna..erm .....frank spencer (some mothers do have em) ..frank zappa (some mothers he had em)

• escapegoat
    escapegoat rural/urbane
    nominate a hero: Brian Haw although i can imagine an incredulous, indignant, penetrating gaze from him at such a suggestion, in my minds eye all the same, i regard him as heroic; RIP BH

nominate a hero: Brian Haw
    although i can imagine an incredulous, indignant, penetrating gaze from him at such a suggestion, in my minds eye

all the same, i regard him as heroic; RIP BH

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post